Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finally started!!!!!

Hey guys! I finally got my 24 Day challenge on Sunday! Sorry for the late update, I've been bust since school just started up again!

So here's my assessment from the first day:
1/27 (based off of 1-5 scale, 5 being the best)

How do you feel?
How is your overall daily energy level? 2
How well do you sleep? 1
How is your overall feeling of wellness? 1

How do you look?
Chest 34"
Waist 31 1/2"
Hips 39 1/2"
Thigh 20 1/2"
Arms 11 3/4" (Added this to the assessment myself)
Weight 125.6 (I weighed myself first thing in the morning)

How do you perform?
(Count the number of push ups you can perform in 24 seconds)
12

Here are some before pictures as well!

Lets talk about the products now that I've personal tried all of the ones in the cleanse phase. As I've mentioned before Spark is a great product! With my cleanse I am trying mandarin orange which is pretty good, although not one of my favorites, and mango strawberry which is pretty yummy! With the cleanse I drink Spark in the morning, first thing! I workout in the morning and the Spark has been amazing for my energy and endurance levels while I work out. Usually by the end of my run I'm exhausted and don't want to continue with the rest of my workout even though I do it anyways. With the Spark I am focused and energized, and didn't even realize when I had hit an hour running. After I was still energized and motivated to continue. I am very excited about what that means for my workouts, because now I don't have a reason to be lazy about them or to skip them. The actual fiber drink of the cleanse is... interesting. I have the citrus flavored one and I can't really taste it. (I have heard that the peach one is pretty tasty, wishing I chose that one.) The other thing about the fiber drink is to get it down as fast as possible. The longer it took me to drink it the thicker it became, and that's what I didn't like about it. I have big consistency issues with drinks and food. Also, make sure you have a plan for your day. You are going to need a bathroom, at least for the first day, definitely has gotten better since then. The last thing that comes with the challenge for this phase are OmegaPlex pills. They are like horse pills but I feel like they work well enough. The last thing is herbal cleanse caplets that you take at bedtime. In my opinion they smell like grass or something you find outside. Caplets is also not the way I would describe them, very deceiving, they are also horse pills. Also I GET TO EAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I eat three meals a day with snacks! It's great because I love to eat.

If anybody wants to try just the cleanse or if you need energy and want to get it a healthy way you can get Spark or just the cleanse or any other products!

No comments:

Post a Comment