Friday, January 24, 2014

While I wait..

While I wait for my 24 Day Challenge to arrive I wanted to let those of you know that if you also want to make money by selling AdvoCare you can too or if you just want a discount! All you have to do is sign up on my page! There are three different ways you can do this. The first is if you just want the discount on products. With this one you just sign up as if you want to be a distributor (which is what I do). So what you do is you go to my page and then sign up on the Become a distributor link! What you would do is not fill in the section where your SS# goes. After time and after you spend certain amounts of money your discount will increase from 20 and depending on how much you buy up to 40! Okay so with the first option you wont actually be making money, but you will be getting a pretty sweet discount. Your second option is you can become a distributor like myself! What you'll do is just sign up the same way as the first one, but then you give your SS#. I've been doing this for only a few weeks and have made some money back! As a distributor I also get 20% off and it increases all the way up to 40% as well! It's very exciting and not a lot of people know about AdvoCare. Depending on you're market and how hard you want to work at this you can make a couple extra hundred a month! The third option is more of a personal business. I have met people who are making thousands monthly.

So what I am trying to tell you is that depending on what you are looking for and how you want to do this there are many paths you can take. I heard about AdvoCare through a friend of mine. At first I was skeptical because I've tried many different products. I have to say she looked amazing after doing her challenge! She was never overweight either she just wanted to shed some inches, and she accomplished that with AdvoCare. If anybody is interested in her email I will gladly send it to you, she is more than happy to talk to anybody who would love to lose weight or just get lean.

 The reason I decided to sell AdvoCare products were because I actually like the product and because I am desperately trying to make money on top of my other job while I finish up college. I'm just looking to make some extra cash on the side. So if you are too this is a very good way to do it!

Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment