Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I challenge YOU!

Alright peeps!

I'm thinking it's time for a little friendly competition! What I really want are people to do this challenge with me! So here is the deal:

If you purchase the challenge by tonight (it's still on sale until then) and start by next Wednesday I will give out a 50$ prize or 75$ worth of free product to the person who loses the highest % in weight. If I'm gonna do this I would love to see at least 3 to 5 people do it with me! My email is a.barnwell90@gmail.com. I want you to contact me if you purchase product that way we can help and motivate one another! I really want to help people who want to lose weight so lets do this together! Like I mentioned before my challenge is ordered so I will gladly wait and start with some more of you!

My AdvoCare site!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna leave this open for a few days so if you want in, do it!!!

    ReplyDelete