Sunday, January 19, 2014

VERY EXCITED

I finally put my order in for my 24 Day Challenge! I am very excited to get to try out the product for myself. I know many people who have tried this challenge and have only heard great things! I also know a lot of people who have lost a lot of weight with it. Ranges from 5 lbs to 80 lbs. It's geared towards what you want to lose! Here's some info about it.

The 24 Day Challenge:

The first 10 days are the cleansing phase. During this period you take 3 different products. The herbal cleanse, which is designed to help eliminate waste and prepare your body to better absorb nutrients. The second product used is OmegaPlex, which gives the body necessary fatty acids. The third product is a healthy energy drink mix Spark. I have personally used this product and it works very well. I had more energy and focus, and it also has 21 vitamins and nutrients! Also, I have tried many of the flavors and they are fantastic, my favorite so far is the Fruit Punch! Sometimes you get powder mix and the flavor is overpowered by a chalky taste or it just doesn't taste good at all!

The last 14 days are called the max phase. During the last phase you take 3 different products, also. The first being the Metabolic Nutrition System. You can choose between a few flavors, which I have tried the vanilla and it was very good, which is used for appetite control. There is also a Meal Replacement Shake which is packed with all the nutrition you need. But only use this if you can't or don't have time to make something! The final product is Spark again! It really is perfect for the energy you need for the day - a good replacement for coffee or soda!

24 Day Challenge - More info

This is not a complete meal replacement weight loss challenge. You still need to eat regularly and work out for the best results. It will still help if you don't workout but if you want to see better results getting to the gym and eating the cleanest you can will help.

Also, side note, the bundle is on sale until Jan. 21st.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I loved my challenge!! It changed my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have to say I am really pumped from hearing other peoples stories!

    ReplyDelete