Thursday, February 6, 2014

UPDATE

So I wanted to give an update on how I'm feeling! Let me tell you I feel AMAZING. I haven't felt this good with this much energy in a long time. It's been a while since I updated. There has been a lot of snow days which has taken up my days. I am a nanny so I've been very busy recently, while trying to get all my school work done. I also recently adopted a pit bull rescue! He requires A LOT of attention. So I've been getting him acclimated to living with me. He is a big love bug and has helped me get out and go for walks or runs! So that's been really nice.

So let's see, today was the last day of the cleanse phase. It's certainly been interesting. HOW I FELT AT FIRST. Although luckily it got a lot easier after the first two days. Now my schedule is much more regular. I guess that's why it's called the cleanse phase. Definitely cleaned me out. Because of this challenge I've also dramatically changed my habits. I drink a lot more water than I used to and less soda (WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE). Thank goodness for Spark otherwise it would have been much harder to get rid of soda and coffee. What I eat has changed, my portions have decreased because my body is adapting to the cleanse and the portion sizes it gave me. I thought that was going to be hard too, I LOVE to eat and I loved to do it whenever I felt like. Which I learned when I'm bored it's ALLLLL I wanted to do. The cleanse by itself has done wonders.

Another great thing is I sleep at night. I know you guys don't know me but at night before this challenge I would sleep 4 hours a night at most and it was broken sleep. I was in a cycle of feeling perpetually tired but never sleeping. I tried everything from melatonin to no more blue light at night. Nothing worked. So there was my reason for so much coffee and soda during the day. Which was most definitely not helping. Hence why it was an endless cycle. Now that I'm eating healthier and working out on a more regular basis I have been sleeping more at night!!!! AND it's been in one sitting that I have been getting from 5 to 6 hours at a time. It's not perfect but it's so much better!! I will definitely take it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment